Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"The Paper Game" In-Class Assignment #2






This was our second in-class assignment (The Paper Game). We made a book of 21 blank pages and sat in a big circle of 21 people. Each person had to write a quote or music lyric on the first page then hand it to their neighbor. Then they had to come up with a visual illustration to go along with the quote. Then, they pass it to the next person and that person only sees the visual illustration and has to come up with a quote to go along with that.. and so on, all the way around the table of 21 people. Eventually it got back to me, and the quote totally changed. (It's one giant game of telephone)

I only posted the first two pages - and the last two pages.

To begin with, I wrote "Nobody puts baby in the corner"
Then, my neighbor drew a picture.


then it totally changed

so the last two are..

"Who needs utters or nipples, I love pasteurized milk dude!"
That's when it got back to me, and I drew the last image.

Very fun game !!


No comments:

Post a Comment